Flow State: How does it feel to be in the Zone?
According to the research and case studies of Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, these are the feelings you will experience when in the Flow State, or The Zone:
* Completely involved in what you are doing - focused concentration.
* A sense of ecstasy - of being outside of everyday reality.
* Great inner clarity - knowing exactly what needs to be done, and how well you are doing.
* Knowing that your activity is doable - that your skills are adequate to the task.
* A great sense of serenity - no worries about yourself and a feeling of growing beyond the boundaries of the ego.
* Timelessness - thoroughly focused on the present. "Time" / the "now" moment can either speed up or slow down a lot.
* Intrinsic motivation - that which produces Flow, becomes its own reward.
Watch the short video where Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi explains the above.