A Limerick Poem about Natural Justice
The image is set to be downloadable. You may download a free copy, for personal enjoyment only. Unfortunately the file name gets lost when the image is downloaded. Please rename the image after you've downloaded it.
* A limerick poem is written according to the following rules & principles:
- It must be exactly 5 lines
- The lines must follow the AABBA rhyme scheme ( The 1st and 2nd lines must rhyme. The 3rd and 4th lines must rhyme. The 5th line must rhyme with the 1st and 2nd)
- The A lines must have more words and syllables than the B lines.
- The 1st, 2nd, and 5th lines normally have 7–9 syllables
- The 3rd and 4th lines normally have 5–7 syllables