Sci-Fi Short Stories Compilation 2, by F.L. Wallace
1. Accidental Flight: Outcasts of a society of physically perfect people, they couldn't stay and they couldn't go home again — yet there had to be some escape for them. Oddly enough, there was!
2. End as a World: Prophets aplenty foretold the end — but not one ever guessed just how it would come about!
3. The man who has Six: There is nothing at all like having a sound mind in a sound body, but Dan Merrol had too much of one — and also too much of the other!
4. Forget me Nearly: What sort of world was it, he puzzled, that wouldn't help victims find out whether they had been murdered or had committed suicide?
5. Bolden's Pets: The price of life was a life for a life — which was all the reward the victim looked for!
6. Student Body: When a really infallible scientific bureau makes a drastically serious error, the data must be wrong ... but wrong in what way?
* This eBook is in PDF format - easily readable on all devices.
* File size: 1.40 MB
* Length: 186 (A4) Pages
F. L. Wallace (1915 – 2004), sometimes credited as Floyd Wallace, was a noted science fiction and mystery writer. He was born in Illinois and and died in California. Wallace spent most of his life in California as a writer and mechanical engineer after attending the University of Iowa. He also attended UCLA. His works have been translated into numerous languages, and his stories are available today around the world in anthologies.